FIMER becomes the 4th largest solar inverter suppliers in the world
DC Isolation now intergrated into the Inverter
10 Year Warranty on the REACT 2 and UNO ranges
Finalized the acquisition of ABB solar inverter business
- FIMER is now present in 26 countries with over 1100 employees and one of the largest portfolios of products and marketing channels
- Strong presence on a global scale, from Latin America to North America, Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and Middle East
- 3 manufacturing plants, 2 in Italy and 1 in India
- Continuous investment in R&D to develop innovative platforms and solutions
- Commitment to create value and to maintain existing facilities as well as employment levels
- 7+ GW of expected shipments for 2020
The UNO-DM-TL-PLUS-Q single-phase inverter family, with power ratings from 3.3 to 6.0 kW, is the optimal solution for residential installations. These inverters are capable of redirecting excess generation to specific loads such a hotwater, call us to find out how.
All power ratings share the same overall volume,allowing higher performance in a minimum space, and feature dual Maximum Power Point Trackers.
Easy to install, fast to commission
The presence of Plug and Play connectors, both on the DC and AC side, as well as the wireless communication, enable a simple, fast and safe installation without the need of opening the front cover of the inverter.
The featured easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.
The embedded logging capabilities and direct transferring of the data to Internet (via Ethernet or WLAN) allow customers to enjoy the whole Aurora Vision® remote monitoring experience.
This tool allows residential customers to remotely monitor the performance of their own solar plant and provides all information necessary to increase energy self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- Wireless access to the embedded Web User Interface
- Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for smart building and smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (including zero injection)
- Remote firmware upgrade for inverter and components
- options to divert excess generation to hotwater
Contact Solar Partners to find out more.