All power ratings share the same overall volume,allowing higher performance in a minimum space, and feature dual Maximum Power Point Trackers.
Easy to install, fast to commission
The presence of Plug and Play connectors, both on the DC and AC side, as well as the wireless communication, enable a simple, fast and safe installation without the need of opening the front cover of the inverter.
The featured easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.
The embedded logging capabilities and direct transferring of the data to Internet (via Ethernet or WLAN) allow customers to enjoy the whole Aurora Vision® remote monitoring experience.
This tool allows residential customers to remotely monitor the performance of their own solar plant and provides all information necessary to increase energy self-reliance and self-sufficiency.
- Wireless access to the embedded Web User Interface
- Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for smart building and smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (including zero injection)
- Remote firmware upgrade for inverter and components
Dimensions 553 x 418 x 175 mm
Weight 15 kg