Roof-mounted utilities, such as split system condensing units, duct supports, communication equipment and service walkways can support a building envelope or compromise it. The S-5! GRIPPERFIX system, with S-5! clamps and brackets are The Right Way® to mount to any metal roof using our lifetime “double-seal” performance – or no roof penetration at all. GRIPPERFIX is quick & simple to install, preserves warranties and lasts the as long as the roof itself.
Don’t leave it to chance: Fix it, so it never needs “fixing.” S-5! affordable mounting products ensure roof integrity preserved from corrosion, leaks, rust, or algae. Done once- the right way – It’s ripper!
Features and Benefits
- No penetration of concealed-fix roof
- Factory double-seal for pierce-fix roof
- No field-applied sealants needed
- Eliminates corrosion, rust, algae
- All aluminum & stainless
- AND- lower cost than the wrong way!
Concealed-Fix Roof System – Use this detail for profiles such as KLIP-LOK®, Speed Deck Ultra®
The rail, S-5! clamp, and concealed-fix tabs are all that are needed. Just slide tab into the strut and fix to the top of the clamp (bolts provided). This system is suitable for KLIP-LOC® and Speed Deck Ultra® profiles. The most commonly used S-5! clamp for these profiles is the S-5-K Grip. Pads for vibration reduction/leveling and other mounting hardware are also available.
- Does not damage the roof system
- No holes- penetration-free attachment
- Free flow of rainwater under the system- no capillary entrapment
- Load distribution over minimum of 8 bearing points (panel ribs)