The high-powered smart grid-ready Enphase IQ 7A Micro™ dramatically simplifies the installation process while achieving the highest system efficiency for systems with 60-cell / 120-half cell and 72-cell / 144-half-cell modules.
Part of the Enphase IQ System, the IQ 7A Micro integrates with the Enphase Envoy-S™, Enphase IQ Battery™, and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software.
The IQ Series Microinverters extend the reliability standards set forth by previous generations and undergo over a million hours of power-on testing, enabling Enphase to provide an industry-leading warranty.
• Peak output power 366 VA
Easy to Install
• Lightweight and simple
• Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
• Built-in rapid shutdown compliant
Efficient and Reliable
• Optimized for high powered 60-cell / 120-half-cell and 72-cell / 144-half-cell modules
• Highest EU efficiency of 96.5%
• More than a million hours of testing
• Class II double-insulated IP67 enclosure
Smart Grid Ready
• Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ridethrough requirements
• Envoy and Internet connection required
• Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Ambient temperature range -40ºC to +60ºC
- Relative humidity range 4% to 100% (condensing) 2000m
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 212 mm x 175 mm x 30.2 mm (without bracket)
- Weight 1.08 kg
- Approved for wet locations: Yes
Product Code: IQ7A-72-2-INT