Canadian Solar CS3L-370MS Black
High Power Mono Perc Module
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology – the next generation of module technology.
The new Ku Modules portfolio is available in both poly- and monocrystalline. The Ku module portfolio consists of the following types: KuMax (144 cells), KuPower (120 cells), KuBlack (120 cells) and the corresponding double-glass KuDymond.
- 26 % higher power than conventional modules
- Up to 4.5 % lower LCOE Up to 2.7 % lower system cost
- Low NMOT: 41 ± 3 °C Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.34 % / °C
- Better shading tolerance
- Lower internal current, lower hot spot temperature
- Minimizes micro-crack impacts
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 3600 Pa*
Dimensions: 1765 x 1048 x 35 mm
Cell Arrangement: 120 [2 X (10 X 6) ]
Cell Type: Mono-crystalline
30 Panels per Pallet